Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Music Video with Qtip and Mark Ronson


I had the great pleasure to dance in a video shoot on May 16th 2010 for Qtip and Mark Ronson in Los Angeles CA, thanks to a good friend of mine by the name of Randy Bernal aka WishOne! former jabbawockeez and one of the Original Members as well.

This was by far a fun and memorable day! First off I was on set for about 8 -9 hours chillen going over some routines that we had made up the day of the shoot! Haha talk about being unprepared. As the day went by we had to change outfit a few times cause they wanted us to look futuristic But it dint work out so we were stuck with black jeans and bright ass shirts with white jackets and hats! Overall the shoot went well.

I had a great time, our part was done quick and we stayed after to check out the rest of the shoot. During that time Q-tip was chillen and I went up to him and asked him if he was still a ZULU! He responded back “YEAH! Are you a zulu?” I was like YUP! So we kinda started chattin about that but we had to cut it short, he was still on the set about to shoot the next part. Towards the end of the night he was done with his part and he was about to leave. Randy and I decided to stop him real quick for a picture! His response was “ for sure! Anything for my Zulu Fam” I was like damn THAT’S ILL!! Hahahaahha We took the pic and went out side to chill as we ate some street tacos around the corner. This guy is mad chill!! Chatted some more and realized that I was talking to Q-TIP! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!............ Hahahaha. Anyway the shoot went well and everyone was happy, I ate my food and called it a night. Drove my ass home back to SD and was glad I had this great opportunity to be in this Video with Q-tip! YEEEEE!!!!!!! Till next time. PEACE!

Eddiestyles!